ChikPea TOM is a complete, 100% Salesforce native,
Quote to M.A.C.D. solution for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
Carriers, Master Agents and Solution Providers.
ChikPea TOM is a complete, 100% Salesforce native, Quote to M.A.C.D. solution for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Carriers, Master Agents and Solution Providers.
TOM enables companies to establish the standardization process, create transparency, give access to centralized database for all parties involved in manipulation, closure and execution of an order so that there is fewer bottlenecks and more fluidity in the standardized business procedures that they institute.
With our order management telecom software, operators can create multiple services that could be basic or add-on services, like DSL or voicemail. This application provides easy steps to manage the service plans with all plan details, like billing information, rates, and deposits. You can access line information, and each plan requires at least one basic service. Currently all rates are set as monthly, but the billing cycle can be modified to suit your needs.
- Product or service configuration including bundles, constraints and options.
- Pricing hierarchies and tiers based on parameters like volume, units and usage
- Adjust price based on discounts and pricebooks
- Analyze quoting cycle time, Quote acceptance rates and growth
- Profitability analysis
Operators can create multiple quotes based on the opportunity. Quotes are required to sell corporates. You can attach multiple service plans, add-on services, and equipment in the quote lines. The total value for the rate, rental, and charges are calculated from the quote lines automatically.
- Create multiple Quotes based on the opportunity with versioning options
- Create Single-point, Point-to-point or Multipoint solution in a single Quote
- Attach multiple Service Plans, Add-on Services, and Equipment in the Quote Lines
- Discount can be offered at Quote line level or on total or both for recurring charges or Non-recurring charges.
- Different Proposal templates for different purposes.
- Customized proposal document can be generated which can integrated with DocuSign or EchoSign for electronic signature
- Convert to Order can be performed using the ‘Convert to Order’ button or changing the status to ‘Accepted’.
ChikPea TOM is a complete, 100% Salesforce native, Quote to M.A.C.D. solution
for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Carriers, Master Agents and Solution Providers.
Service orders can be created using any quote or without any quote. If the quote is not used, the account has to be specified. If the quote is specified, all the quote lines are copied as order lines. Once the order is approved, an empty install base for the account is created—if the account is new. Users can create work orders to execute order lines. For each line, one work order is created automatically.
- Create Service Orders using any quote or without any Quote
- Different Order types – New, Disconnect, Change – all MACD options are supported
- Capture all the installation and provisioning related Configurations
- Circuit details can be captured for the Data plans
Work order execution depends on the service. It may require some work on-site or activation of the service for that account. With ChikPea’s telecom management software, once the work order is finished, if it’s for a new plan/service or new equipment installation, then the service base line and/or customer premise equipment is added to the install base of that account.
- Work Orders are created to manage installation and provisioning
- Decompose Order based on the predefined workflow process design
- Automatically generate the Installation and Provisioning task, based on Service Plan and/or Location
- Create Salesforce cases automatically based on activation failure and send notifications
- In-Flight order changes are supported
- Carrier purchase Orders can be generated from Work Orders
Install base includes the details of the installation for each account. It has the service base lines and customer premise equipment. The total equipment rentals and service rates are automatically calculated from the detail lines.
- Captures the customers’Service details, CPE and Configs
- Trouble Tickets can be initiated here.
- All the installation premisescan be managed here too.
- Upgrade/Downgrade/Renewalscan be managed here
- Pass the subscriptions detailsto external billing systems
- Displays Corporate hierarchy